High Quality Stainless Steel Above Ground Pool Ladders
|FOB Price:||US $250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $250/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Packing, 1PC/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SA series
- Pedal Number: 2-5 Steps
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Insulation: Fully-Insulated
- Item Material: Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- Step: 2/3/4/5 Steps
- Suitable Pool Size: 73-153cm Height Above Ground Pool
- Features: Folding Ladders,Insulation Ladders
- Trademark: FANLAN
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Type: Step Ladders
- Function: Folding Ladder, Insulation Ladders
- Loading: 100kg
- Color: Silver
- Step Material: Plastic or Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 1.2mm Thickness Steel Tube
- Weight: 16kg
- Usage: Swimming Pool
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 7326199000
This step ladder comes with stainless steel steps and rubber bumpers to protect your pool where the ladder meets the side of the pool wall. All bends are 6-Inch radius to keep the ladder closer to the pool wall. Finn Forest ladders made to stand the test of time! This product will make a great addition to your pool! If you have a salt chlorination pool you will want to upgrade to our sealed steel ladder.
We offer a wide variety of ladders styles for both residential and commercial applications to satisfy your design and safety needs. All swimming pool ladders are available in standard stainless steel.
Features of above ground pool ladder:
A. Made of SS 304 or SS 316, OD=42mm, T=1.2mm;
B. SS steps & Plastic steps for choice.
C. Light polishing surface treatment
D. 2 -5 steps series used for various pools.
E. Easy installation
1. Clean out the ladder cups in your pool deck with a high-pressure spray of water. Over the winter, dirt, leaves and grime accumulate inside these holes. Failure to clean out the ladder cups will prevent installation of the ladder. Watch out for flying debris that can be quite smelly from decomposition.
2. Insert the ladder bumpers onto the bottom edges of the ladder railing. Ladder bumpers look like a rubberized cork and help protect pool liners or concrete siding from damage as the ladder moves.
3. Place the ladder wedge inside each ladder cup on the pool deck. Insert the socket and loosen the wedge with a counter-clockwise turn so it lies flush against the outside edge of the cup. When tightened, the wedge holds the ladder firmly in place to prevent slippage.
4. Slide the ladder carefully into the water, making sure the bumpers don't fall off into the pool. Installation works best if you stand between the ladder rails and slowly slide the ladder bumpers against the side of the pool. Slide the ladder covers up the exterior rails to keep them out of the way.
5. Insert the exterior ladder posts into the ladder cups in your pool decking. Wiggle the ladder until the rails slide completely into the cups with very little play. Rails should be positioned inside the wedges to allow for tightening of the bolts.
6. Attach the socket to the wrench and tighten down the bolts inside the ladder wedges in a clockwise motion. It comes in handy to have a helper to hold the plastic ladder covers out of the way when tightening the bolts. Tighten both sides completely and position the ladder cup covers to hide the point where the ladder meets the deck.
7. Test the ladder to assure complete and proper installation.