PVC Tarpaulin, Pool Tarpaulin, Automatic Pool Cover manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 4mm or 5mm PVC Tarpaulin Used for Swimming Pool, Water Faery Top-Mount Pool Sand Filter for Water Treatment, FL Swimming Pool Water Well Sand Filter for Water Treatment and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Rolls/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Thickless:||0.4mm and 0.5mm|
|Type:||Cover,Swimming Pool Cover|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Film|
1. Hot sale Swimming pool solar cover, New design Solar blue pool cover, Durable Safety PVC Pool Cover, New square shape cover bubble cover ,PVC bubble plastic automatic swimming pool cover Information:
|UV Resistant Swimming Pool Covers|
kraft paper, poly bag ,carton,custom made
According to quantity
100% PVC Coated Polyester
Colour: blue, or available upon request.
UV (ultra voilet )included
Roll material spec.: W: 1.53-1.54m, length: upon request
Bubble diameter: 10mm, 20mm
2.Swimming pool cover, UV Resistant Swimming Pool Cover Features:
- Warm Pool Water
- Cuts Heating Costs
- Maintains Pool Cleanliness
- Reduces Chemical Cost and Usage
- Extends Your Swimming Season
- Cuts Evaporative Loss by over 90%
Pool blankets act as a solar heater absorbing the suns energy during the daylight hours while acting as an insulator to
prevent heat loss at night when temperatures fall. Your pool temperature can be raised by up to 8 degrees. Pool blankets
can prevent over 95% of evaporative heat loss saving lots of water and keeping energy bills low during the summer.
Measuring & Installation
Measure the length and width of your pool at water level. For step areas measure like the diagrams shown below. Your
pool blanket can then be welded into one piece.
To install your blanket simply place the rectangle over your pool and trim to shape with scissors. Follow the outline of your
pool and leave approx. 75mm up the edge. Extra material will be included on all blankets.
3.Plastic Pool cover with bubbles Pictures:
4.Application and benefits:
(1) Widely use in the above ground outdoor and indoor pools, public pools
(2) Heat the swimming pool water during the day, reduce cleaning time by keeping dirt and other debris out of the pool
(3) Act as an insulator minimizing heat loss and retaining the heat at night
(4) Cuts heating costs ,cuts water evaporation , reduce the pool chemical consumption
(5)Conserve water by reducing the amount of make-up water needed