Steam powered electric steam generator1. Our Steam powered electric steam generator advantagesA: Automatic water discharge;
B: Overheat securitivty device;
C: 2 heating tube. Firstly 2 heating tube work together, when the tempereture over arrice 50 temperature,
1 tube stop working. That can greatly protect the geberator damage because of high temperature)2. Quick details of steam powered electric steam generator1) 79years factory
3) stainless steel water box more efficence
4) inlet/outlet diameter: 2.2mm
5) 4-18kw for choice3. steam powered electric steam generator specificaiton and pictures
|Current (A)||Phase(N-)||Room size||Wire|
|HA-40||4||220/380||18.2/6.1||1/3||2.5-5||3*4/5*1.5||Control inside/ outside|
4. steam powered electric steam generator functions1) Functions:The control works with the steam generator to maintain a perfect level of steam and temperature in the room, while using the least amount of energy, reaching a result of soft and comfortable environment.2) Material: Super galum board, stailess steel tank, copper inlet and outlet, copper handle with zinc3) 4.5 - 12kW power options, in-shower thermostatic control, stainless steel tank, long-life elements, automatic water feed, dual low-water protection, pressure release valve. Temperature control unit available.4) Controllers:With the same tank, elements and steam outlet as the N-series, this generator is reliable and efficient. To operate, switch on using the in-shower pneumatic button, then, when you are hot enough, simply switch it off again, after 25 minutes, a safety timer will automatically switch the generator off. Available in four power options.
5. Factory introductionsThe factory is located in Baiyun district of Guangzhou, about 5 minutes to Guangzhou Airport by car. Established in 2004 and now occupying an area of about 2500 square meters, more than 50 workers and three production lines. Under the systematically management and strict quality control, we have earned good reputation among the industry. We provide clients with services as product sourcing, design and engineering, OEM manufacturing, quality control, shipment inspection.